Roderick G Thyer
Rod has acted for many years for clients in the small business sectors and for many organisations in the not-for-profit sector. Rod currently acts on a number of not-for-profit boards.
- Chartered Taxation Advisor
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Bachelor of Economics (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Arts (Macquarie University)
Rod is a Chartered Accountant and has been a principal of the firm since 1985. He commenced his career as a cadet accountant with Coopers & Lybrand Chartered Accountants in 1970 and in 1983 he commenced his own practice under the name of R G Thyer and Co.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- CPA Australia